Dr. Roland Berger is head of the pediatric department at St Josef Hospital in Vienna.
- Training as a pediatric specialist in the Donaustadt Clinic from 2007-2012
- Multiple stays abroad in Australia (in total 3.5 years, in 2007, 2010, 2012/2013)
- Pediatric specialist at Donaustadt Clinic from 2013-2018, working mainly in the intensive care units (PICU and NICU).
- Since 2018 department head of the pediatric department at St Josef Hospital in Vienna.
- Since 2021 Innovation Fellow of the St Josef Hospital
- Since 2021 additionally active in the elective doctor’s office Kinderarzt-Nest